Looking for some budget friendly ways to maintain your vehicle or just like to save money? This is for you. Check it out – 6 Ways to Maintain Your Vehicle on a Budget!
- Get regular oil changes. Oil changes are one of the most important things you can do to keep your car running smoothly. Most manufacturers recommend getting an oil change every 3,000-5,000 miles, but you can check your owner’s manual for the specific recommendation for your car.
- Check your tires. Tires should be checked regularly for wear and tear. If you see any cracks or bulges, it’s time to replace them. You should also check the tire pressure regularly and inflate them to the correct level. Contact one of our tire shops today.
- Get tune-ups. Tune-ups are also important for keeping your car running properly. Most manufacturers recommend getting a tune-up every 30,000-50,000 miles, but you can check your owner’s manual for the specific recommendation for your car.
- Search for manufacturer and shop coupons and rebates. Bridgestone and Firestone among others run regular promotions to save you money on tire purchases. Bundle with their CFNA credit card and the savings is even bigger. Starting today, May 1st, 2023 through September 4th 2023, purchase a set of four eligible Bridgestone tires and get a $70 Bridgestone Visa® Prepaid Card by mail. Or, purchase a set of four eligible Firestone tires and get a $60 Firestone Visa® Prepaid Card by mail. Learn more here.
- Take advantage of manufacturer financing. As an added bonus to the above mentioned Bridgestone and Firestone promotions, increase your reward by $30 when you make a qualifying purchase with a new or existing CFNA credit card account. Apply for your CFNA credit card here.
- Keep a budget for car maintenance. It’s important to keep a budget for car maintenance so that you don’t overspend. You can estimate how much you’ll need to spend each month or year on maintenance and then set aside that amount of money in a savings account.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your vehicle is properly maintained and that you don’t have to spend a lot of money on repairs.
Need some help with some (or all) of this? Contact one of our tire shops today and check out our coupons and specials before you come in.
ABOUT MCCARTHY TIRE SERVICE
Founded in 1926, McCarthy Tire Service is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated commercial tire dealer headquartered in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. With this acquisition, McCarthy Tire will have more than 70 service locations and 12 Bandag retread tire manufacturing plants along the east coast of the United States.
McCarthy Tire is the 5th largest independent commercial tire dealer and the 7th largest retread tire manufacturer in North America, offering tire sales and service for commercial trucks, industrial equipment, off-the-road (OTR) vehicles, agricultural and forestry equipment, commercial fleet services, truck mechanical services, 24-hour commercial roadside assistance, retread manufacturing, and automotive mechanical services and repairs.
Amy Cameron, 570-822-3151, firstname.lastname@example.org