Thank you for voting McCarthy Tire Service a “Best Place to Work for 2022, Platinum Level”, for the 6th consecutive year.
“Our teammates are the lifeblood of our business, the reason for our success,” said President, John McCarthy, “they are an extension of our family so winning this award is particularly meaningful to me. I’m so proud that we continue to be recognized as one of the best.”
Our dedicated and hard-working teammates are trusted to keep America rolling as they serve a tremendous customer base across 8 states providing essential services to commercial and passenger vehicle drivers alike.
- Supplying tires and mechanical work for large and small shipping fleets that deliver vital health care supplies, food and beverages, consumer goods, and holiday gifts on tight timetables.
- Ensuring that fire trucks, ambulances, and Red Cross vehicles are available at a moment’s notice to help save lives and property.
- Inspecting and servicing personal vehicles so that health care professionals, grocery store staff, and other essential workers can drive safely to their jobs.
- Repairing tires for waste trucks so they can collect trash and recycling materials.
- Keeping school bus fleets up and running when they are needed during these challenging times.
- Providing 24/7 Commercial Roadside assistance, even on the holidays.
We appreciate the votes, but more than anything, we appreciate our team!
#KeepAmericaRolling #JoinUs! #We’reHiring
ABOUT MCCARTHY TIRE SERVICE
Founded in 1926, McCarthy Tire Service is a fourth-generation family-owned and operated commercial tire dealer headquartered in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. With this acquisition, McCarthy Tire will have more than 70 service locations and 12 Bandag retread tire manufacturing plants along the east coast of the United States.
McCarthy Tire is the 5th largest independent commercial tire dealer and the 7th largest retread tire manufacturer in North America, offering tire sales and service for commercial trucks, industrial equipment, off-the-road (OTR) vehicles, agricultural and forestry equipment, commercial fleet services, truck mechanical services, 24-hour commercial roadside assistance, retread manufacturing, and automotive mechanical services and repairs.
Amy Cameron, 570-822-3151, firstname.lastname@example.org